Learn the Pinyin Pronunciation and 23 English Translations of the word 啊.
To complete this step you need to read and scroll down.
- Pīnyīn Pronunciation
- ā | a1
- English translation
- interjection of surprise
- interjection expressing doubt or requiring answer
- to show realization
- to stress
- interjection of surprise or doubt
- what's up?
- interjection or grunt of agreement
- Ah, OK
- expression of recognition
- Oh, it's you!
- modal particle ending sentence, showing affirmation, approval, or consent
- ah, exclamatory particle
Spread the word
Example sentences using 啊
Broaden your vocabulary by interacting with 5 audio-assisted sentences using the Chinese word 啊in different contexts.
To complete this step you need to listen to each of the five Chinese sentences at least once. and scroll down.
Christ, he thought, I wish I were as solid as Freddy Archer thinks I am.